Today’s topic is traditions, and thats what we’re gonna give you. Now because I’m muslim and New Year’s Eve is really when we spend time together, my traditions will revolve around that. So sit back and enjoy Michelle’s Christmas traditions and my New Year’s Eve traditions.
1. I always watch It’s a Wonderful Life on Christmas Eve with my family. I’ve been doing this since I can remember. Which is how it became one of my favorites.
2. Tyler and I spend Christmas Eve with Tyler’s family, we eat a big Christmas Eve dinner there too. On Christmas Day we spend it with my family and basically repeat.
3. A new one that I’m instituting this year is based off an Icelandic tradition called Jolabokaflod, or the “Christmas Book Flood.”. Where you exchange books on Christmas eve and spend the rest of the night reading them.
1.My parents and I always spend our evening, first watching Turkish New Year’s Eve Programs, and then eventually settling in to watch the ball drop.
2. Every year we always play some kind of game together, whether’s Rummikub or cards, and have some kind of dessert with it.
3. My number three is gonna be the same as Michelle because she’s a genius and found this great tradition. So this is gonna be a new tradition I would like to start as well.